My Injury

Because I did not go on camp is when I went to Athletics in the Morning I was running on the field and I fell on the side of my foot.I  carried on running, after I was in Athletics training I went to sit on the bench, my foot started aching, and thank goodness my mom was there to see that I fell, my mom called coach Jc and he said can you move it and I said yes and then he just said go get an ice pack, but then the bell rang so I went to go line up, then my mom left after I said bye. Then I went inside to my class. After school I did a race at another school it was a Afrikaans school I forgot the name of  the school. But I ran sprints but I did not come last but I came in the pack. After the race I sat on the chair and I was in tears.

I also did a relay with a broken foot OH  MY GOODNESS!
I just made it worse 4 weeks with crutches and a moon boot. I was very depressed that I had to stay in the house and just lie down and also very depressed that I missed camp. 




Comments

  1. That was very interesting and well done for persevering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement